How to change the password from an account on bitexbit
A password is one of the key security tools for an account on the exchange, as well as on any other services. You create a password during registration and use it each time you log into your account. Strong passwords do not contain words or phrases, dates, or other data that can be easily guessed.
To register on bitexbit, you need to choose a strong password of at least 8 characters in length, containing at least 1 uppercase and at least 1 lowercase letter. Also, the service will not automatically allow you to use a too simple password, for example, a single word. Be responsible for creating your password.
Surely, passwords should be remembered, one should refrain from storing them in text documents or anywhere else on the computer. It is much safer to write it down on paper and keep it safe. Storing passwords in browsers is not secure. There are many password manager applications and programs that store your passwords in their storage. They are like password wallets. We do not recommend or insist on storing a password in any particular password manager. Before deciding to use such an external service, carefully study the offers, reviews, personal recommendations.
How to change the password on bitexbit
- Click the Login button on the website.
- Enter the login and password of your account and go through two-factor authentication if it is activated.
- Hover your cursor over the Profile button in the top bar and select Security from the dropdown list of functions.
- Enter your old password in the appropriate field.
- Enter a new strong password in the appropriate field and retype it in the Confirm new password field.
- Click the Submit button. Confirm your choice of password using an Email PIN-code or 2FA code. Your password has been successfully changed.
Please change your passwords regularly. The optimal password lifetime is 3 months. After this period, it is recommended to change the password to a new one.
Last modified on 01.12.2020